How's your Monday going???
Hopefully it's off to a better start than this!!!
Yep, just wanting to crawl back in bed! We stayed up & watched the Oscars, which I really loved by the way, but put me up pretty late, all 3 kiddos were up at different times through the night hearing a noise, wanting water, so the snooze button and I were very friendly this morning. We got Annie and Jack out the door to school, I opened a blueberry yogurt for Sam's breakfast, only for him to drop cup down(of course) completely on the floor!!! Then 5 minutes later, after drinking ALL that water in the middle of the night, he didn't make it to the potty. Time to bring out the mop!!!
The clock says it is 8:16 in the morning...wonder if I can go back to bed and start all over???
So, how's your day going so far:)
Did you watch?? Did you watch?? Did you watch??
I thought it was one of the best Oscars in a long time...it all flowed really smoothly, especially when you fast forward through the commercials!! Love that Slumdog won! Haven't seen it, but really, really wanting to after hearing SOOOO MUCH buzz about it the last few weeks...Loved the Ben Stiller spoof of Joaquin Phoenix on David Letterman...HILARIOUS!! Thought Jack Black & Jennifer Aniston were funny & when they would cut to shots of Brad/Angelina in the audience...(I'm a Team Aniston girl:) And I really, really loved how they brought out past winners to introduce this year's nominees...it was very personal & meaningful that way. My kids were disappointed this morning when I told them Wall-E won for animated picture...they much preferred Bolt & Kung Fu Panda and said they just didn't "get" Wall-E...maybe when they're older I guess. I haven't seen enough shots of the different dresses to know which ones I really liked and which ones I didn't. Anne Hathaway's looked beautiful and I didn't care for Reese Witherspoon's, but I love her! OOH...I did love this girl's necklace...she's from Benjamin Button & thought the necklace was GORGEOUS!!
That's my recap! What about you??
Wishing you and yours a spill free day!






15 comments:
hello dancing queen!
i didn't tell you that i love to dance, too!
i just found you, but now i'm afraid i'll loose you due to a newbie mistake. i changed my URL this am and lost all my links. you can find me here now:
www.pattysblessedmoon.blogspot.com
hope your monday gets better! ;)
Girl, I'm feeling your pain on this Monday!!
I would so love to crawl back in bed.. but there's just too much to do today.
I didn't see the Oscar's but I enjoyed the Today Show's special this morning on what everyone wore!!
that yogurt seems to always slip right through their fingers!
i DID watch the Oscars... which is a surprise we never watch the award shows... not sure why... just never have... but i enjoyed it!
AND... of course they panned over to brad & angelina... and angelina's FAKE laugh! ya think i like jennifer!
i SO want to see slumdog... i heard it's on video? do you know?
hey here's to things looking up... come on monday... bring us some good!
Loved it! it was a great show! I'm the only one in the family that seems to enjoy those shows...so I was quickly sent to the bedroom to watch the final big awards...I haven't seen any of the movies that were nominated...but looking forward to a big bowl of popcorn when they are on rental. I think Slumdog comes out next week on DVD...can't wait!
Sorry to hear about the yogurt...I've totally had those mornings...seems as if climbing into bed would be much better! Hope the rest of the day got better for you!
Man, I was so tempted to sleep another 30 minutes yesterday morning.
Doesn't it amaze you how so many "things" can happen before 8:30 in the morning?? Boy, you had a doozie!
Of course, I tuned into the Oscars late and then couldn't stay up, but I did get to see Ben Stiller and Jennifer Aniston/Jack Black (Team Aniston all the way!).
I agree with your kids...Wall-E just didn't do it for me. Can't wait to see Slumdog!
Award shows are hard for me to watch these days, as are most shows. I have a hard time handling liberal Hollywood. I know, I know, I've become one of THOSE people...the ones I used to rag on saying "just enjoy it for the entertainment purposes." I guess my convictions have just become so strong as I've gotten older. I hope you don't think I'm so crazy that I chase you away my dear best friend. ;)
Love ya!
Hey girl...in reference to not being able to read my blog...I had someone else email me the same thing last week who was having the same problem. I told her no one else had mentioned it to me. In the long run, she emailed me back and said she discovered it was a "FIREFOX" problem. Do you use firefox? I don't so I'm clueless on that. However, if you do, it sounds as though it might be a cause of their site. I put an email into my web gal today though just to see if she might know the correct lingo or exact problem for sure. I'll let you know should she give me an answer. So sorry you are having problems viewing it. Keep me posted if you can't figure it out and I'll let you know what my web gal says. Thanks sista'!
Angie
How funny! That was me that emailed Angie a couple of weeks ago about not being able to see the words on her blog. I tried using Internet Explorer instead of FireFox and I could see it just fine.
hello again! i responded to your post, but then didn't know if it comes to your email?? it's on my blog, after your comment. let me know if that comes to you? c u soon!
Hey girl. Would you mind going over to my blog real quick and checking to see if you can view it normally now? One of my blog designers said she thought it was because I had too many posts per page on the blog. Therefore, I went in and changed my settings so I'm hoping that fixed the problem. Let me know sista'! Thanks girl. I appreciate it.
are you upset because the baby Jesus wasn't in your slice of the cake? ha ha jk. love you! tomorrow is wednesday! humpday - day- all downhill from there!!!
I think we've all had that kind of morning. Many times. And, yes, it's OK to crawl back in bed sometimes!!
A friend of mine had a small Oscar party. 4 of us gathered to watch the Oscars. We were each issued an Oscar ballot to fill out, and we all piled up on her bed. We discussed dresses, hair, and makeup. Ate cheesecake and drank daiquiris. It was a very fun Mommy night.
Being Eastern time I had to stop, I was just too tired but I saw a lot and I LOVED HUGH! He was too funny (and pretty cute too)
Need to go see a million movies, first and formost Slumdog!
Hope Wednesday is better....I do love my Wednesday!
Being Eastern time I had to stop, I was just too tired but I saw a lot and I LOVED HUGH! He was too funny (and pretty cute too)
Need to go see a million movies, first and formost Slumdog!
Hope Wednesday is better....I do love my Wednesday!
sorry that was twice...oops
My song on my computer finally came back. Love the music.
No Oscars for me, but what a Monday- YUK....
Post a Comment