An awesome weekend was had by all...best part is, we're STILL eating on the leftovers from our Super Bowl party. No cookin' for me since last week...it's been nice, but I'm ready to get back in the kitchen! I've got some new recipes to check out. Here's a look at some of our fun...
We hit the bowling alley with Annie's second grade teachers & other classmates & their families...it took us an hour and a half just to bowl one game, but we had fun and are glad we went. So sweet of those teachers to take time out of their weekends to plan this.
On to Super Bowl Sunday...CHEERS to root beer and orange cream soda!
The guys...
this was very early on, so they were pretty subdued and quiet. Fast forward to the 4th quarter when all the action of the game was going on and our U-verse, for the first time EVER went out right as Arizona was about to score. You have never seen OR HEARD so much commotion. Luckily it was only off for a few minutes & just in time to see the Cardinals pull it off...well, almost. It was an exciting game!
The girls...
I think we enjoyed the food more than they did and hung out in the kitchen.
The food, food, food!!
How yummy does it look?? It tasted even better!
Maggie's touchdown layer dip...DE-LISH!
Haley posted a few other "professional" shots from the evening at her place. Go check it out!! There were a couple other big events this weekend too, but I need more time to blog about them...so you'll just have to check back!
I miss all my blog buddies...where are you??






6 comments:
I tell you, I just can't get into football. But hello?!...if we had the spread you did, I'd be cheering for whoever you wanted me to. ;)
The bowling looks like a blast. How nice of those teachers to organize an event like this. Is this the first time the kids bowled?
Blog land is quite desolate these days. I think Facebook has totally taken over. :(
Your food looked so yummy! I ended up with a horrible cold and we decided to stay home instead of going to the big party here in the neighborhood. I was quite bored until the 4th quarter- we were really pulling for AZ and so disappointed in the last minute. Bummer. Yes, facebook has taken over and I have just not found the time to blog in forever, but jumping on facebook for 5 minutes is so easy. Sorry. I promise to add to my blog soon. We have been so busy with stuff- hard to believe we moved in to this house just 5 weeks ago. We have accomplished a ton on the remodeling, but it has really been a rough month with illness, my grandmother passed away, the painter dropped a 1/4 gallon of latex paint on the brand new carpet, we thought Camryn swallowed a gold dollar coin and spent an entire night in the ER to make sure that she didn't- you know- one thing after another. God is really testing my patience and grace with people. I am in serious need of some down time and would love to meet for lunch or a pedicure one day soon- bring Monica too! Is there ever a day when all of the kids are at school? Camryn is always with me, but maybe we could meet you and Sam, Monica and Cannon for lunch???
ummm horrible pic of me! where are the ones of you jamming out in your p'j's!!! ha ha ---what can we plan next? valentines day? game night? just becuase? i'm so there. missed you and that curly head kid at the park today. love you :)
looks like you had fun!!!
that seven layer dip... is TDF! ugh... i want that! NOW! :)
yall DID have fun... jealous... but happy for yall! :)
Oh my gosh - it's 9:45am and I NEED some of that dip!!!
Post a Comment