Lovin' my life as I grow older, discovering what matters most, surrounding myself with good friends, trying out new adventures, like running my first EVER half marathon, learning to be me & comfortable in my own skin...a woman who LOVES being a wife, mother & loyal friend to those around me...sometimes, it's just plain hard, but I consider myself blessed beyond measure!!
WOW! What a great video. Loved this girl. I can only hope and pray that our little Kenidi Grace will have friends surrounded by her like this as she grows older too. Amazing!
Also, got your message on my blog a few minutes ago...
I saw that little Cora passed away this morning. Just rips my heart out. I can't imagine. Two weeks ago their world was fine - so they thought - other than a few baby ear infections. Now look, 14 days later and their precious baby girl has been called home to Jesus. So, so, sad!
And yes...some of the faithful bloggies are being sucked up by crackbook - whoops - I mean facebook. Ha ha! Not me though. I'll always be here. :)
3 comments:
that was so great! i am so happy you posted that. i can't stop smiling
gives me chills. it's so refreshing to see stories like these. woo hoo patrick!
WOW! What a great video. Loved this girl. I can only hope and pray that our little Kenidi Grace will have friends surrounded by her like this as she grows older too. Amazing!
Also, got your message on my blog a few minutes ago...
I saw that little Cora passed away this morning. Just rips my heart out. I can't imagine. Two weeks ago their world was fine - so they thought - other than a few baby ear infections. Now look, 14 days later and their precious baby girl has been called home to Jesus. So, so, sad!
And yes...some of the faithful bloggies are being sucked up by crackbook - whoops - I mean facebook. Ha ha! Not me though. I'll always be here. :)
Hugs sis,
Angie
Post a Comment