Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day!

I am so lucky to share my love 
TO THE MOON & BACK & EVERYTHING LIFE BRINGS IN BETWEEN, 
with my husband of 12 1/2 years!!  Thank you for giving me the greatest gifts I could ever, EVER ask for...Annie, Jack, & Sam!  You are an incredible Daddy and the kid's are so lucky to have you as such an active parent in their lives!  Thank you for ALL YOU DO, so that I am able to be the kind of mom I always wanted to be.  
We Love You!!
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!

Also, want to wish my Dad a Happy Father's Day too!  I'm sorry we couldn't see you today, but we'll catch you soon!

8 comments:

MamaMia said...

Sweet! That's one of my favorite pictures.

DD said...

AWWW happy fathers day!

THIS IS MY THIRD TIME TYPING THIS b/c I cant get the darn letters right on the word verification!

Honorary Indian said...

Such a lovely tribute to your hubby. I love pictures with daddies and their kids.

Wanna come swim soon?

Anonymous said...

Great post!! Love the song too. :) ~Jill :)

Keys to the Magic Travel said...

I'm late in getting over here...but we are in Texas...so I'm trying to keep up :-) Hope you guys had a great Father's Day. Love that picture...might have to do something like that when we go to the beach in a few weeks...

Keys to the Magic Travel said...

Me again. Thought I'd give you some blog fodder by tagging you for a meme. You can check it out over on my site...

Maggie said...

Suz!!! This really isn't a comment about Wes...although he is pretty fab. I updated my blog just a bit....Tell the kids to send me a drawing or something I would love it. Miss you guys. Love you. Maggie

DD said...

Woman. You are obviously BUSY b/c I haven't seen a blog post outta you in a while. Hope all is well. Sending cyber hugs (when really waht you want is a cyber maid)