Hey Blog friends-
I wanted to let you know that after 91 years, 9 months of life on this Earth, my Grandma is getting to walk again, pain free in Heaven after passing away in the night. She was such a fun, sweet lady and I'm so glad my children had the chance to know & play with her. These last few years, she came up to see us & attended more birthday parties and celebrations than she ever had in her younger years and I'm very grateful for that. Thank you for all the prayers you have offered the last month. You are the best!
Much love, peace & hugs to you...






12 comments:
How blessed your family was to have had so much time with your Grandma. Your children are old enough to take those memories with them forever. I lost my Nana last summer and it was so bitter-sweet. She was so ready to go be with her Savior and was not afraid of death at all. Her last words were "Take me now, Father." I learned so much from her about being a Mother, Wife, and Friend. I take great comfort in knowing that she is dancing in Heaven, preparing a place where we will all be together again. My prayers are with you and your family.
How sad for the loss your family has just experienced...but how glorious that Grandma is now walking...pain-free...on the streets of gold in heaven...rejoicing in meeting her Father.
She is finally home. And, the greatest thing? You all will be reunited someday.
XO.
I know this brings mixed emotions. What a blessing that you had your grandma so far into adulthood and especially, that your children got to have a relationship with her. I praise God that she did not suffer long. I know she will be dearly missed by you and your family. Please know that I will be lifting all of you up in prayer.
I will touch base with you tomorrow and check in on the arrangements and to see how everyone is doing.
Love ya.
Suz-
I am so sorry for your loss and know how special she was to all of you. It has been 3 months since I lost my "Nana" and there are days where I still reach for the phone to call her and have to stop myself. Her number is still in my speed dial and I cannot think about deleting it. I saw an old lady at Church last night with the same kind of white hair and a similar way of sitting with her hands in her lap and immediately had to go to the bathroom and cry. Grandmothers are such special people and we miss them so much when they are gone. I know that I will see her again in Heaven (and you will too), but it still hurts my heart to know that I cannot physically hug her. I am so sad for you and will pray for you and the family. We were so blessed to have such sweet role models in our lives for so long.
hey suz...i want to call, but the reception is so bad up here. tell your family they are in my thoughts. guess your grandma and buppo can have a chat :)
love you,
maggie
Oh I'm sorry for your family's loss, but I'm looking forward to meeting her in heaven and telling her how awesome her granddaughter is. :)
This is my first time to visit your blog however I will keep your family in my prayers. What a sad day for those of you one earth who love her but, a glorious day for your grandma. She is finally pain free and with her all mighty Father.
Cherish the memories!
Just stopped back by to see how you are doing and let you know I am thinking about you. I'm missin' your blogs. Hope you are well.
I am so sad for your family's loss. She looks like she had a wonder life and she is in a better place looking down on you. She can now be your angel.
I am so sorry for your loss. She looked like an incredible woman. Aren't grandparents "grand?" I only wish I was as close to my grandparents as my kids are to theirs. As the years pass, I realize more and more how much I missed out on by not having grandparents that played active rolls in my life. Be glad you have had her all these years and that she is a memorable part of your family. That is saying something for her and for you. Hang in there. Our prayers are with you-always!
Blessings, Angie Seaman
www.angelicagracedesigns.com/blog/
www.angelicagracedesigns.com
Keeping you and your family in my thoughts and prayers. Thank you for sharing these special photos. ~Jill
I'm talkin about you on my blog woman. check it out
Post a Comment