Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Water Play

always fun when watering plants turns into spontaneous water play...
this was at 8:30 in the morning yesterday, and i wasn't too crazy about getting wet just yet, so i decided to keep my distance!!  

summer starts officially for ALL of us this afternoon at 2:45!!  woohoo!

off to pick up & deliver 8 pizzas, 5 boxes of juice boxes, 2 buckets of ice cream & toppings for 22 ALMOST 2nd graders!!!   

i hope they're hungry!!!!


10 comments:

Haley said...

i love this post!!! so precious... the music and the fantastic captured moments. I love those boys!!!! yeah annie... i love summer

Jennifer Price said...

I love it- yeah summer! Poor Kathryn goes until June 19th... I really need to update my blog today and figure out how to add playlists/music.

Have a great day!

meg duerksen said...

did you get my reply last week about the camera?
i hit reply and sent you an email.
sometimes i get those in my bulk mail instead.
check there.
i'll send it again if you'd like.

hope you are having a great day!

Anonymous said...

What time is it? Party time!! Water time!! Love it. ~Jill :)

Keys to the Magic Travel said...

How fun. We cannot play in the hose here because of the watering ban. I have to secretly water my new plants in the middle of the night. Shhh...don't tell.

The Queen's Castle said...

Super Sweet. Our summer started a week plus, ago and I don't think we've been up before 9 since then! Hooray!

I got a chuckle out of the pizzas, juice boxes, etc - Good Times, Good Times!

Maggie said...

woohooooo for the summer time!!! so, i hope you are stretching for our big kickball tourney.

see you sunday.
maggie---your favorite niece

MamaMia said...

So, how was Annie's first day of summer??

The boys got started early...8:30 in the morning?? I bet the water was cold!

Yeah for summer and water hoses!!

Honorary Indian said...

Hooray for summer! Priya loved that the High School Musical song started playing with your post!

Enjoy it...relax...

You've earned it, super-mom.

XO.

DD said...

I love the little one totally passed out on the grass. how cute!