Saturday, March 21, 2009

It's Mamamia's Birthday!!!

You've just gotta go wish MAMAMIA a really 
Happy, Happy Birthday today!!

Mon, your friendship means the world to me and I just love all these crazy experiences that we get to try out together!  You make my life, just a little brighter with your presence!  Hard to believe we've been friends now for over 10 years!!  I wouldn't have it any other way! Thank you for being Y-O-U!!

Enjoy your special day!!  I Love Ya!!

3 comments:

MamaMia said...

What a way to start off my day, thank you!

I couldn't go through life without you. I appreciate all the little thoughtful things you do for me...like this post and my surprise birthday cake, which by the way is so yummy!!

Love ya right back!

patty said...

Happy Birthday, mamamia!!

Angie Seaman said...

Awww....I'm off to go wish her a HAPPY BIRTHDAY right now. Thanks for letting us know.
Hugs, Angie