Lovin' my life as I grow older, discovering what matters most, surrounding myself with good friends, trying out new adventures, like running my first EVER half marathon, learning to be me & comfortable in my own skin...a woman who LOVES being a wife, mother & loyal friend to those around me...sometimes, it's just plain hard, but I consider myself blessed beyond measure!!
It definitely wasn't our year. I couldn't even watch last night. I knew what the outcome would be. What makes it even worse is that we lost to the Mavs- whose owner is a total SWINE! In fact, perhaps he is the origin of this horrible swine flu? BOOOOOO Mark Cuban!!! Better luck next year Spurs!
Hi there! Hope all is well. So sorry to hear about the Spurs. Trying to make it to Blogland when I can. Still working... will continue extensions and then I'll be through in the next week! Woo Hoo!!!
6 comments:
It's very sad, not that I got to watch any of the games.
I bet their families will enjoy the extra time with them.
We'll be back next year!
very sad day...staying up all night to watch them lose was hard too!
It definitely wasn't our year. I couldn't even watch last night. I knew what the outcome would be. What makes it even worse is that we lost to the Mavs- whose owner is a total SWINE! In fact, perhaps he is the origin of this horrible swine flu? BOOOOOO Mark Cuban!!! Better luck next year Spurs!
They'll do it next year...I feel certain of it.
Glad to see you back in blogland. Was worried...everyone ok in C-town after those horrible storms???
I know! booo.. too sad.
Hi there! Hope all is well. So sorry to hear about the Spurs. Trying to make it to Blogland when I can. Still working... will continue extensions and then I'll be through in the next week! Woo Hoo!!!
Post a Comment