It has come to my attention, I won't say how, that another MONUMENTAL event happened this week, and I failed to mark this great occasion by mentioning it in my blog...not sure how things like this happen! Maybe it's my brain after having 3 children, maybe it's my neighbor sending complaints about our barking dog through the mail, or maybe it's that MY BROTHER doesn't return my calls and when he does call, only wants to speak to Wes????? ;)
Whatever the reason may be, I am so sorry for the VERY UNINTENTIONAL oversight in marking my baby brother, Brandon's entrance into the "real world" as a working man!!!
Here he is at my high school graduation, at the sweet age of 5! Doesn't he look a lot like Jack?

And here, one year later, wearing MY letter jacket!! Isn't it lucky that I have such GREAT pictures in my possession and NOW get to share them with the world?!?!

Brandon was just 4 when Wes and I started dating, so they really have grown up almost like brothers and are very close. I feel so lucky, to have my brother and sister here in the same town as we are, because we get to celebrate a lot of special times together. Brandon's girlfriend, Haley, is already part of the family, since they've been together now for almost 6 years!! He insists that they will get married in a couple years at the Justice of the Peace, and just have rings tattooed on, so as NOT to worry about spending any money on a ring, or ever losing one!! We THINK(hope) he's joking!!!

We are VERY PROUD of all his accomplishments...who wouldn't be, after hiring an employee who can do this!!

Our children are very lucky to have so many aunts and uncles who love to spend time with them wherever they may be, and Brandon is always so good about taking care of the kids...unless he's too busy on the golf course, having BBQ's with his friends, etc....

Brandon, you know we love you and can't believe that you're all GROWN UP!! We are very excited for you as you start this new chapter in your life and hope you will enjoy your new job and that it will lead to many more exciting adventures for you in the future! And I am so flattered that you took the time to check out my blog!! Love ya, Pooky!!!







3 comments:
adorable!!!! this is so freakin' cute... ha ha... i did notice that he wasnt part of the "shout out" blog and made fun of him for it. lol. i really am proud of him and remind him everyday how lucky he is to not have to search for a job when he is out of school! as far as the JP and tatoos --- get real!!! i would kill him
love you!!!
Thought this was so funny. Loved the pics of Brandon, especially the first two.
Congrats Brandon!
My brother is definitely one in a million.....I would never choose to grow up with someone other than he as the pain in my rear....I am sure I returned the favor much! I am too so proud of him and excited that he gets to join the real world with us all now :) But don't feel bad Suz, you aren't the only one who never hears from him and I only pray my relationship with him grows closer as we grow older! He is too fun and hilarious not to have around.....I would call him, the life of the party! I wonder where he gets that from??? Probably a great mix of us all! But I promise Bubba, when you try that vegetable for the first time, as I did not think that I would ever allow them to touch my pallet either, they aren't as bad as they look to be! haha! They can actually be quite good....for now, I will have to continue to try fruit. I love you Brandon!
Post a Comment