I'm happy to say, I'm crawling out of the funk...finally had to rip the band-aid off and just take down Christmas. I have a few ornaments to pack away and a few odds & ends, but the house is pretty much back to "normal" and looks so bare and empty! Kinda nice actually not to have extra clutter. Sam keeps asking us if Christmas will be back...so sweet! At 3 1/2, I'm sure it is pretty confusing. We promised him, yes, Christmas will be back and we will get it all down again in just 10 months! Seems like light years away, but I know it will go quickly!
Ok, so remember this??? And I was asking for advice on what to do about my hairdresser of 12 years and "leaving" her for another??? Well, on my last trip to visit my NEW girl, she told me she was moving and having her own space at a place. She described a location, I shook my head that I was familiar with the area, then told me the name of the place...can you believe that she will be in the same location as my "old" hairdresser??? I think she saw the blood drain from my face when I told her, that's where my other girl is...she felt so bad and we proceeded to come up with a plan on how this will work. I texted my sister immediately & she has NEVER answered a text so fast, at the end of a school day mind you, and responded with NOOOOOOOO!!!! So now we may be in search of disguises to wear when we get our hair done...or go at really crazy hours!
Ain't that a Kick in the Head?!?
Happy Monday:)






5 comments:
how ironic is that... Jesse felt so bad about it! I can't wait to go to her new place. My hair is in need of some TLC.. Xoxo
Oh now. Isn't that how this crazy life works? We always get suckered punched somehoe in the end. Don't we? Ha ha! God love ya. Let us know what your plan ends up being.
Good luck!
Angie
www.angelicagracedesigns.com/blog/
www.angieseamanphotography.blogspot.com/blog/
shoot! that is crazy!
i really do think stylists understand... they face it all the time! Is it a small space... an open salon or individual spaces within a large space? oh gosh!
seriously... it will work out! yall will come up with a dandy plan! and IF you do bump into her... that's okay too... then you won't have to go to the salon "in disguise"! :)
my stomach is in knots just thinking about that...i have no bravery...i would have to find someone else rather than face the possibility of bumping into the old girl. what are the chances??!! this is really kind of a soap opera now. can't wait for the next episode...i can hear the announcer now: "will dancing queen stick with new girl or will she avoid old girl at all costs?" ;)
Sorry, I am laughing, and I know that this is a true crisis- hee- hee. What are you going to do? I know you- you avoid conflict at all costs... I am really in need of a cut and color as soon as I can get this house together. Will both of your girls be close to my side of town?
Hope to have you guys over soon. Heck, I just hope to have all of the boxes out soon. Things are getting better- after I hijacked your post the other day about how bad my life was, we spent Friday night at the North Central Baptist ER convinced that Camryn had swallowed a gold dollar coin. Turns out she didn't, but I am so happy that we went to make sure for peace of mind. What a week we had last week. This week is going to be great- I just know it- in fact, I have my new housekeeper coming today to help me get what we can clean... Yeah! I may need to get Adela's number from you again if this girl doesn't work out well.
Post a Comment