Monday, March 16, 2009

We're BAAAACK!!!

Back home to Texas after 5 days in New York City...it was a wonderful trip and I've got 590 pictures and about 45 minutes worth of video to prove it!!  We just flew in last night & have loads and loads and LOADS of laundry and souvenirs to sort through, but wanted to share the view that we woke up to every morning.  INCREDIBLE!!!  Especially at night! 
 I'll be sharing pictures for days to come after I go through them all...hope you like the Big Apple!!

Thank you Cathy, Walt & Trip for a great stay...we loved living like a true East Coast family for a bit!!

Thank you, babe, for making it all happen, hauling the 4 tons of luggage all over the world, and the great memories the kids and I will have for years to come!!  Love you!!

UGH!!! Spring Break is over!!!



7 comments:

Honorary Indian said...

Totally awesome. You missed some icky weather here...

I miss the Big Apple. We went frequently (before kids), but we haven't made it back since.

Glad you had such a wonderful trip!

Haley said...

Glad you all had a great trip-- can't wait to hear all about it. Missed ya!!

MamaMia said...

Back last night??!! What happened to Saturday? And you got kids off to school this morning??

Such cool pictures. Look forward to seeing more and hearing ALL about it.

Glad you're home safely.

Amy said...

I lived in NY for 6 years! We were married in NY...that city has such a special place in my heart! I'm so glad you got to go and enjoy! Can't wait to see all the pictures! Rest up today!!

Quirky Mess said...

Hey there! Love, love, love NYC! So glad you guys had a great trip. Can't wait to see the photos!

patty said...

i have a dirty little secret... (i was born and raised in ny) (shhh). we call ourselves southerners now because, well, because we are. i lived in the country "upstate" as n.y.ers call it, but we looooooved the city. it's completely different after 911. were you able to visit the site of the twin towers? very moving. looking forward to the pics. hope you ate every different thing you could! and hope you had a great time with your family!

HiHoOhio said...

YEAH!!!!!! I am glad you had a good trip. I had other friends from SA in NY at the same time...they say SHREK on Broadway and loved it!
You should go on Jen's walk next weekend, I am coming in for it!!!