The Big Day is here!!! Time to go down the list...
Love & support from family & friends----------CHECK!
Running shoes--------CHECK!
Personalized t-shirt to TRY and stand out in a crowd of 30,000--------CHECK!
Running tights for 36 degree weather-------CHECK!
Fleece headband to cover ears & gloves-------CHECK!
Needed essentials to help me get through---------CHECK!
Race number---------CHECK!

BRING ON RACE DAY...SEE YOU AT THE FINISH LINE!






10 comments:
you are READY!
i am beaming with excitement for yall!
sure hope that cold took a hike!
you go girl... have fun... soak in your BIG accomplishment... you're DOING IT!!!!!
rockin super mom FOR SURE!
xo
YOU ROCK! or should I say ROCK N ROLL!
Go Girl!
I am sooo excited for you! Actual goosebumps! I can't wait to hear how it went! So exciting rock and roll mama!!
i should have cut out your face and put it on the magazine i gave you.... mad at myself for just thinking of it! see you at the finish line!!!! xoxoxo
Woo hoo, this will be fun! See you tomorrow!
Like your shirt...cute!
P.S. Want to know what my word verification is??..."distando"...I know this isn't really a word, but it looks like "distance"...hmm, could this be a godwink??
I hope it was AWESOME! I thought about you and your girlfriends all day today. I'm sure you rocked. GO GIRL GO!
Dying to know how you did.
My girlfriend has been asking me to do a marathon with her, and I keep delaying. Do you have words of inspiration?
can't wait to hear how it all went!
Woo Hoo!! I'm sure you rocked it!! Can't wait to hear how it went... Can't wait to see pictures!! We are all very proud of you. :)
~Jill :)
bloggy love sent your way today!
Post a Comment