
Haven't done this kinda post yet, but boy, do I have some HUMDINGERS to share from this weekend, so no time like the present!
I did not COMPLETELY, COMPLETELY, COMPLETELY forget to take Sam, our 3 year old, to his Halloween dress up Little Gym class on Friday. Our routine was out of whack big time with my brother & Wes here setting up the yard, that it never even crossed my mind, till they got back at noon from eating lunch with the kids at school and asked me why we were home already. AAGH!! I felt like a terrible, horrible mother! Luckily, he's 3 and HE didn't and still doesn't know the difference.
I did not COMPLETELY, COMPLETELY, COMPLETELY forget to pay not one, not two, BUT THREE online bills that were due Thursday & Friday. I'm tellin' ya, I am losing it!! Who knew Halloween would throw me for such a loop! I can't blame ANYONE but myself...darn it!
I did not run for 2 hours straight for a grand total of just under 10 miles Saturday morning!! WAIT A MINUTE...I AM TOTALLY GONNA CLAIM THAT ONE!! My legs, 2 days later, won't let me deny that! Bring on race day!
I did not throw away half of our Halloween candy last night...and don't plan to throw away the rest in a couple days. I feel terrible about it, but we can't keep such an insane amount of candy and have the kids ask for a piece, well actually, mainly just Sam, at every meal & minute of the day.
I did not eat one of Mamamia's Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies, or two or three for "breakfast" the last two days. Pumpkin is very good for you, ya know!
I do not have laundry spread all over the coffee table & sofa waiting to be put away...it is at least folded!
I have not, and I really have not loaded our pictures from Halloween yet. So you'll have to keep checkin' back to see how our family survived the evening. Let's just say we were one rock 'n rollin' family!! The yard turned out AWESOME & Wes was smiling the entire night! It was a very happenin' place to trick or treat!
Whew! I feel much better after my confession session!
Anyone else out there needing to testify???
Thank goodness we have no big commitments today! I may very well forget to be there...






11 comments:
Welcome to my world of forgetfulness girlie! Love this post!
What's wrong with having cookies for breakfast??!! Darn right, pumpkin is good for you! ;)
Amen to the no commitments today...my house is a total wreck! I don't even know where to start so I'm going to blog first.
Love your Not Me Monday post!! I'm all for having cookies for breakfast!! Throw out a glass of milk with them and that makes it healthy!! Forgetting to pay bills... forgetting my child's gym class... a day in the life of Jill!!
Kudos to you for training for the big race!! Keep up the good work, girlfriend!!
I keep saying I'm going to whip out a Not Me Monday post but I just keep forgetting. Next Monday... that's the ticket!!
Happy Monday!!
Oh Good Job...as you can see from my blog, I could not even get that started! Tomorrow will be better! Right??!!
Those are totally awesome.
And, I finally found the spice cake mix and made MamaMia's cookies. I've eaten about 8 a day for the last 3 days. They are AMAZING!
So, it's not just me that is forgetful? PRAISE THE LORD!
Just for the record... my house is NOT a mess- yeah right...
it certainly does not feel like I got an extra hour this weekend, because everything is out of "whack"- it is definitely NOT just you...
LOVE IT!
you go gf on that running... you're right... bring on the race! AWESOME!
okay... i KNOW i've got some... i'm so out of it today... okay i DID NOT have too many coco mojitos... i DID NOT! i DID NOT sit on one of those big cow scupltures on sixteenth street in Denver... DID NOT! :)
you make me laugh. you are the best mom i know... if this is the worst you got, i have a lot to live up to! i dont even have kids, but have not me mondays that could go on forever-- ha ha ha-- xoxoxo did you look at your pics?
I could never figure out how to do the boo thing and forgot to tell you!
Can you believe Jennifer and her 13.1 thing....she is nuts!
Don't ya just love those Not Me's? I always feel better after putting them down in writing. I haven't had time this week to do mine. Blogging has just been on the back burner all week. Ever have weeks like that?
Don't feel bad about tossing the candy. I threw my kids 3 GIGANTIC bags away after they went to sleep on Halloween night. We don't need them and I would just nibble, nibble, nibble until I re-gained those 5 pounds I've lost. Can't have that!
Hope you are well and that you have a wonderful week.
ok, say four hail marys and then donate some time to your local makeup counter and you'll feel better. haha
You're killing me with the work verification on still.
Okay Suz- get it together (just kidding!)- I am dying to see pictures of you guys on Halloween...
Post a Comment