I'm wearing my "GOOD DAY!" pendant/charm that my family gave me as one of my Mother's Day gifts in honor of the Spurs big win last night!! Woohoo!! A very exciting game from start to finish, and it was actually over before 10:15, so can't beat that! BRING ON THE LAKERS!!! Isn't this hook on charm too cute?? Wes' mom & sisters are quite creative and design these all the time...I have quite a collection of various holiday ones, as well as special little sayings...I think this one is SO PERFECT for us moms. Although I do think it would be helpful if our hubbies & children were wearing them as well, so we'd know what kinda day to expect from them!! I supposedly got the first one made, to represent my Halloween costume from 2 years ago, when our entire family dressed from the Wizard of Oz...of course, I was "Glinda the Good Witch"...I'll have to post that picture later... that was a really fun night, although I do recall being a bit under the weather.
Sorry about the fuzzy pictures...I tried all sorts of ways to photograph it, and ended up getting the best results letting my children model it for me while I shot it. Even the boys wanted in on the action...too funny!

And if the Spurs had lost, I'd wear it on this side...

And only a mama can celebrate her child's "potty" accomplishments with a poster on the fridge! Sam has made HUGE progress in his quest(or mine) for him to be potty trained!! We've gone from one sticker that was all by its lonesome for DAYS...to 8 stickers, all in the last 24 hours!! We're still thinking of a good prize to get, when the poster gets a little fuller...right now, he's happy getting Swedish Fish!! It's amazing what being at home for a few solid days instead of in meetings can do;)
See, I told ya it's a GOOD DAY!!
And who wouldn't smile getting to bring home this lovely tomato plant Jack's been "growing" at school the last few weeks...I saw the others lined up outside his classroom too, they were green, a couple feet high, lots of leaves...just made me laugh, because this plant just kinda "screams" Jack! And I absolutely love it...that's why I took lots of pictures!!
What kind of day are you having??? Good day....Bad day??






13 comments:
It's a wonderful day girlie!!
Yahoo Spurs!! And yahoo Sam!!
That is too funny about Jack's tomato plant. As you know, Elle's came home alive and well, but I'm sure it will be a matter of days before I kill it--no plants like me, not even cactus plants. :(
Of course! Please dooo add me. :)
woo hoo... sam's on the potty! good golly that is a major mountain to get over!
cute tomato plant... nothing better than a fresh tomato with s&p! yummo!
good day... busy of course... but GOOD! i see the light at the end! :)
Go Spurs Go! Your blog always makes me smile. I've been looking for you in Boerne... maybe one day we will recognize each other. It's such a small world, after all.. and there just isn't that many places to go in Boerne :)
GOOD DAY! IT WAS A GOOD DAY!
Love the charm. Gotta get me one of those so people know INSTANTLY what kind of day I'm having. If it's good, they can approach me and strike up conversation.
If it's a bad day...well...they have the opportunity to turn around and RUN FOR THEIR LIVES!
Hooray for potty-training. By the grace of God Trevor trained himself about 6 months ago. Not at night, but during the day at least.
It'll be sad to be done with pull-ups and diapers. Our babies (with the shared birthdays!) are growing up!
first time visiting your blog...so much fun inside...
yay !!!!!!!!!!! for potty success I can feel ya there.
have a happ day
lets just say "better day than yesterday"... i bet you heard about the drama and trip to the ER with little Rafe. First aid class really paid off!!!!Gruesome, but I will fill you in later. (Plus, annyce is in NYC!!!) Call me tomorrow.... i feel like I never can catch you.. busy busy busy bee.
I cracked up at jacks "green thumb" ha ha - so cute!! miss you tons and think I will be seeing your monday? lets chat tomorrow.
Too funny! Great, busy day! I know its such a blessing to be a mom but I think we should have Mother's Day on a monthly basis!
GO Spurs GO! You wouldn't believe how obnoxious our house looks here in California with all of the neighbors and their Lakers stuff, I pulled out every piece of Spurs stuff I had and "decorated" everything. It actually looks like I am a little psycho, but they are really nasty over here about their Lakers and saying horrible things about the Spurs- jealous!!!
Logan and Sam are about the same age and we are finally potty-trained just in the last week. My parents came in town and it helped that we stayed around the house quite a bit. Kathryn potty-trained herself just before her second birthday and Logan turns 3 on Friday! Boys! The baby is only 18 months andis now going whenever Logan goes, but will still go in her diaper. I guess she will be easy to potty-train if I put some effort into it. I cannot imagine what all of the spare cash will be spent on at Target when there are no more diapers to buy!
Have a great day! Love the charm! Does Wes' sister have a website up or is she still doing markets and wholesale? I see her picture frames all the way over here in some of the boutiques...
Love the pendant. I love any kind of soldered art though. Gorgeous! Thanks for the comment you left on my blog. I'll definitely be back to visit more often. Keep in touch.
Blessings always,
Angie Seaman
www.angelicagracedesigns.com/blog/
www.angelicagracedesigns.com
It's all good in the hood over here. Enjoying a good day so far. I love that pendant!! :) Jill
Oh I'm JAMMIN to mama said there'd be days like this right now. ROCK IT BABY!!!!
I need a charm like that. Love it.
Potty training... I have that coming up soon for my third. LEAST favorite parenting job by far. So happy for your 8 stickers. : )
Post a Comment