Annie "took over" as Vice Principal for the day at her elementary school Tuesday, after winning the prize at the school's silent auction in the Fall. She was very excited and had lots of questions on what she would spend her day doing, but afterwards came home exhausted! I was invited to stay for a bit and take as many pictures as I wanted...don't think they really knew what they were saying by telling ME that!
Wednesday, May 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








11 comments:
Suz- I don't think I will even attempt to blog. Seriously- I could never live up to yours! I am completely intimidated by how awesome your blogs are.
Annie is too cute and is getting really tall. Hope everyone is doing well and enjoying your new A/C. Weather is still nice here, but the news is frightening everyone with reports of highs in the upper 80's this weekend. Yikes! My parents are flying in tonight to escape the Houston heat and humidity and now it is supposed to get pretty warm here. Oh well- still not as humid.
that is the best! wow... you got really GREAT pictures!
she looks so flipping cute... what a time she must have had!
Vice Principal AnnIE! :)
Oh WICKED CUTE site! (Like how I said that like I'm a Canadian and it would actually sound normal coming out of my southern mouth?)
I'm really enjoying reading your stuff. :)
Make sure you check out my disney planning site too! I'll be back
Hi Dancing Queen~
I'm just figuring out where you are from. One of my best friend's lives in your city... you may even know her... Kerri and Ron Knippa? Just curious. Email me if that name rings a bell. :)
How fun. They didn't auction that off at our silent auction! My daughter did win the lunch with the AP...but she would have loved to have been in charge instead :-)
i love that newpaper slideshow~ ha ha ha... i bet annie loved that! i forgot that you all won that
I can't wait to try the slideshow thing out! I saw it on One Wired Woman too.
Miss VP looks like she had a blast. Fun, fun, fun!
Great post by the way!! VP for the day! Love it. :) ~Jill
this is very cool.
she must have felt very special.
she is the cutest little thing!
of course you can add me to your list. :)
my blog is called whatever because i say it all the time. my friends told me i should a book and call it "whatever"
my kids are 13 (yikes), 10, 7, 6 and 3.
it is a crazy house.
Did she end-up taking over the school....
It looks like she had a great time. And mama got some awesome pictures...
I love love love all of these pictures! I looked the other day but forgot my password to comment.....IF THE SHOE FITS! She will be an amazing teacher or ANYTHING she wants to be one day! I love that kid!
Post a Comment