Lovin' my life as I grow older, discovering what matters most, surrounding myself with good friends, trying out new adventures, like running my first EVER half marathon, learning to be me & comfortable in my own skin...a woman who LOVES being a wife, mother & loyal friend to those around me...sometimes, it's just plain hard, but I consider myself blessed beyond measure!!
Oh yeah, oh yeah David Cook won! David Cook won!!!
And by 12 million votes...sheesh!!
I think it was the week he sang Duran Duran that cinched it for him!!
Now on to the Spurs game!!!
GO SPURS GO!!
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Woo Hoo!! My boys were cracking up last night watching me run around the room doing high kicks and bustin' out the cabbage patch.
This has been a great week of reality show!!!!!! I feel complete now.... Matt proposed to Shane on The Bachelor, Krissy Yamaguchi won the disco ball trophy, and hottie David Cook won American Idol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It is about flippin' time my favorites finally won. I'm so happy I'm going to heat me up a pop-tart with real butter on it. I'm celebrating! :)
4 comments:
Woo Hoo!! My boys were cracking up last night watching me run around the room doing high kicks and bustin' out the cabbage patch.
This has been a great week of reality show!!!!!! I feel complete now.... Matt proposed to Shane on The Bachelor, Krissy Yamaguchi won the disco ball trophy, and hottie David Cook won American Idol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It is about flippin' time my favorites finally won. I'm so happy I'm going to heat me up a pop-tart with real butter on it. I'm celebrating! :)
woooooooo hooooooooo!
David Cook hooked it! I was thrilled... can't wait for his albums!
happy Thursday to you!
Amen Sister!
yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee- love him!!!
Post a Comment