It is 10:00 p.m. and I just got through watching my DVR recording of The View...with reruns consuming all of nighttime TV, I am saving my daytime shows for my evening wind down. Their last segment featured a new show, called Rock the Reception. If you watched & couldn't get enough of this You Tube clip, then you need to set your DVR, Tivo, or just watch Rock the Reception tomorrow night (Tues.) on TLC at 7:30 central time. It looks too fun!! Wes had the pleasure of sitting on the couch next to me while I was seeing/hearing of this show for the first time, and I told him it is a good thing that we were ALREADY married, or we would be learning a routine for our reception!! Sad thing is, he replied, "I already thought that." What can I say...I don't call myself Dancing Queen for nothin'! My DVR is already set to record the series!!
Check it out...






5 comments:
Ewwww! So much fun! Are you a SAHM? Being at home is such hard work, that down time is a life-saver! I DVR umm....Oprah, Bachelorette (I am ashamed to admit), Desperate Housewives, Gray's Anatomy, Hopkins. I can't wait until the seasons start again.
I'm going to set the DVR now. Not that I have time to watch anything. I don't even bother recording much these days. Carroll and I wind down with Seinfeld and that's if I can stay awake!!
Boy, do I sound like a party pooper.
So much funny thanks for sending me over there for a look. I am glad DH and I have been married for quite a number of years, cause they have set the standard in the Bridal Waltz.
Oh I totally thought that show was going to be funny as heck. Love it. PS... 25th wedding anniversary party ANYONE?!
CAPTCHAS!!!! AH
My hubby and I are all about DVRing our fav shows and watching them late at night. That's how we keep up with The Office, etc. I love that You Tube clip. ~Jill :)
Post a Comment