Lovin' my life as I grow older, discovering what matters most, surrounding myself with good friends, trying out new adventures, like running my first EVER half marathon, learning to be me & comfortable in my own skin...a woman who LOVES being a wife, mother & loyal friend to those around me...sometimes, it's just plain hard, but I consider myself blessed beyond measure!!
The BEST place ever!!! I take my daughter and a friend every summer for her birthday. They float the river for hours and I hang in the spa. This summer was a little different because they were bummed that there weren't any "cute guys." My, how things change. Used to be all she wanted was her hair braided... now she wants cute boys. Enjoy your little ones...they grow too fast.
3 comments:
The pics are great. We love that place. I think the spa is one of the best in town.
And, I LOVE how Sam can sleep anywhere!!!!
Trevor is too stubborn. He fights it till we get in the car. Then, he's out like a light.
SO glad you had some fun in the sun.
GRRRRRRRRRR... I wanna get away!
PS. sorry I've been a sucky blog reader. FORGIVE ME!
The BEST place ever!!! I take my daughter and a friend every summer for her birthday. They float the river for hours and I hang in the spa. This summer was a little different because they were bummed that there weren't any "cute guys." My, how things change. Used to be all she wanted was her hair braided... now she wants cute boys. Enjoy your little ones...they grow too fast.
Post a Comment