How will we ever get anything done??? The kids are already bouncing off the walls & I've been eating a little candy here and a little candy there, ALL throughout the day! We had a great weekend, building up to the big day, and the house is looking more and more like Halloween! I ran my FIRST EVER 6 miles straight Saturday morning, still gearing up and training for the big race now just 20 days away! Maybe it's the candy that's the secret?!? I was very excited and quite proud of just accomplishing that! I truly was not thinking I would run that far and now am re-planning my strategy on race day a bit. Definitely the cooler temperatures are helping me out a lot too!
A few more signs that Halloween is almost here...
Wes' Halloween projects...they look really, really cool!! And they all started from just a white slab of styrfoam!
We finally made our way to the pumpkin patch this weekend too! They are always my favorite kinds of pictures...little did I know that it is harder to get good pictures the OLDER your children get! But we all loved it still the same and had a hard time choosing which ones were coming home with us...PUMPKINS that is!
Happy Halloween Week!!






10 comments:
so when can i come over!!! it looks so awesome. maybe sometime this week??? wednesday or thursday?!?!?! love yall
sam needs to get control of that hair... it is huge! love love love the way the graves turned out. They look great! ummm... bad news... i cannot come over on wednesday. so sad-- call me
You guys look great. I will try and load some new pictures later tonight of our pumpkin patch experience. Wes did a great job on the headstones. So much fun!
Woo Hoo!! 6 miles! You are awesome!! You will have no problem doing the half marathon girlfriend. I totally agree about the weather...cooler is sooo much better. Let's pray for cool, crisp weather the day of the race. Hey, I'm all for trying the candy workout. Ha, ha.
Love your "eek"--are they separate letters or one sign? Where did you find it?
Wes' Halloween stuff is looking good!
I love the pumpkin patch pictures.
And especially love that you are in one. ;)
you hear all the time... "your kids are so cute" don't you!
SIX MILES......... woo hoo!
go girl... you are going to be GREAT! have fun!
i think tomorrow i might try that candy thing... maybe i'll run more! :)
6 miles? I am SO PROUD OF YOU! That's amazing. Where is this race you guys are running?
Love, love the decorations and your cutie-pie kiddos. Hey, where did you see my pic on the wrong comment? Interesting.. very interesting.
Yes.. we HAVE to meet for lunch sometime soon. B___D__r's sounds yummy.
So very cute, you are very talented! And those curls on the little one, where do those come from! Beuatiful photos!
here I am! look at me! I'm COMMENTING YOU B/C I LOVE YOU AND I WANT YOU TO BE MY BLOG FRIEND AGAIN!! tee hee!
Seriously cute stuff chicka.
I am so jacked up over all of the candy the kids are going to bring me...I mean bring home. I just love your little ones cute curly blonde locks...
LOVE the whole family as Wizard of Oz. G-R-E-A-T!
Post a Comment