Lovin' my life as I grow older, discovering what matters most, surrounding myself with good friends, trying out new adventures, like running my first EVER half marathon, learning to be me & comfortable in my own skin...a woman who LOVES being a wife, mother & loyal friend to those around me...sometimes, it's just plain hard, but I consider myself blessed beyond measure!!
Oh my goodness! So cute! Kathryn was going to be Miss Universe this year (our high school friend really was Miss Texas, Miss USA, and then Miss Universe) and borrow our friends Chelsi's sash. Chelsi lives in LA now, so it was just a quick 45 minute drive to borrow stuff. We thought that we had everything taken care of and then Kathryn changed her mind. She is now going to be a "spa diva" ??? and wear a bath robe, slippers, green face mask, hair in a towel, false eyelashes, and carry a bag that says "Spa Day". Who knows. They do a costume parade at her school and she got nervous that some mean little boys might make fun of her pretending to be Miss Universe. Logan will be spiderman and Camryn a cheerleader. What are you guys going to come up with this year??? I always wish that I knew in advance so that I could steal your creative ideas! Can hardly wait for pictures!
i am so impressed yall go for it with the kids... well... now... as i am saying that i am recalling just how your hubby is cuckoo for Hallowee... cuckoo in a good way! :)
can't wait to see this year!
hmmmmmm... do i have ANYTHING i can pull together?
10 comments:
what a fun look back of all the different holland looks. Cant wait to take the pics this year! I am going to miss you guys tomorrow!
What fun photos!! A blast from the past!! Love the Crocodile Hunter!!
Now...
You've been Bloggy Boo-ed!!
Go and pick up your Boo sign from my blog then go and boo more blog friends!!
Boo... Baby Boo!!!!!!!!
~Jill :)
You've been Booo-ed! Hop on over to my blog and get more information! Boooooooooo!
Oh my goodness! So cute! Kathryn was going to be Miss Universe this year (our high school friend really was Miss Texas, Miss USA, and then Miss Universe) and borrow our friends Chelsi's sash. Chelsi lives in LA now, so it was just a quick 45 minute drive to borrow stuff. We thought that we had everything taken care of and then Kathryn changed her mind. She is now going to be a "spa diva" ??? and wear a bath robe, slippers, green face mask, hair in a towel, false eyelashes, and carry a bag that says "Spa Day". Who knows. They do a costume parade at her school and she got nervous that some mean little boys might make fun of her pretending to be Miss Universe. Logan will be spiderman and Camryn a cheerleader. What are you guys going to come up with this year??? I always wish that I knew in advance so that I could steal your creative ideas! Can hardly wait for pictures!
Love these! How fun! Thanks for sharing!
Hugs, Angie
www.angelicagracedesigns.com/blog/
www.angelicagracedesigns.com
Ooo, I love that I have the inside scoop! Don't worry, your secret is safe with me. ;)
Fun remembering what the kids were. I love the recent tradition of dressing together as a family.
I dig the "old" picture of you and Wes. Now let me think...was he the sheriff and you were the saloon sweetheart??
you as Glenda... love!
i am so impressed yall go for it with the kids... well... now... as i am saying that i am recalling just how your hubby is cuckoo for Hallowee... cuckoo in a good way! :)
can't wait to see this year!
hmmmmmm... do i have ANYTHING i can pull together?
Did you ever figure out the boo thing? I left you some detailed directions in my comments section of that post on my blog. :)
EEEEK! Great photos and great costumes, you guys are SERIOUS about halloween!
oh my gosh I LOVE LOVE LOVE these! Yall have had some really cute costumes!
Post a Comment