Monday, November 17, 2008

Priceless!!!


Registration for Inaugural Rock'n'Roll San Antonio 1/2 marathon--$65
Adidas Running shoes bought one week before race---$59.99
Old Navy t-shirt to wear with friends---on sale $10
Iron on letters to decorate t-shirt with friends---$2
Running tights bought after weather forecast at Target---on sale $18
Hubby preparing a pasta feast the night before the big day AND that we'll be eating on for 3 days---$55

Yes, it was De-Lish!!!
Our children cheering for us with personalized posters...
And seeing them for the first time at Mile 12...
along with finishing my FIRST EVER race and RUNNING IT THE ENTIRE WAY--

PRICELESS!!!!!

Sunday was an amazing, awesome experience and my body is definitely in recovery mode, as well as our house!  Can't wait to share more pictures & details with you later this week...
Thank you for all the wonderful thoughts, wishes, and prayers!  I really felt you all there with me carrying me through the finish line!!

13 comments:

Amy said...

I'm a little teary eyed looking at those pictures! What fun!!! You should be PROUD friend!! Way to go for that accomplishment!! Woo-Hoo!!! So stinkin' fun!!

Haley said...

wooohoooooo!!!! you did it! so glad that i was there on your special day. I am glad that it was all about you for a change. I dont want to get too mushy, but I am SO proud of you. I still cant believe it is humanly possible to moving your body like that for that long. your friends are awesome as well..i am a photographer and it made more nervous to capture this moment than the weddings I have done-- ha ha!

Honorary Indian said...

Here's to the bloggin' & rockin' mamas!!!!

Hooray for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You ROCK!

Jennifer Price said...

YEAH Suzanne!!! You ROCK!!! So proud of you!

4funboys said...

yahhhhhhhhhhho!

good for you! loved the fam support, how blessed are you!

Rachel www.jackandcoledesigns.com said...

Way to go!! you did it!! Congrats!

MGF said...

3 days for 55$.

Congrats on the big run.

MamaMia said...

Recovery mode is right!

Yahoo! What a great accomplishment girlie! You're awesome!!

Love ya!

Hipmomofboyz said...

How exciting. I am so proud of you. Way to go...

carissa... brown eyed fox said...

yeaaaaah!
i am SO... super happy for you!
you certainly went to the moon & back! :)
an amazing accomplishment & excellent experience!

we love that vodka sauce too! :)

DD said...

I'm so proud of you! What an AMAZING TIME!!!! I love that shot of the kids with their posters. So sweet. :) You're one lucky woman.

BTW your word verification says "Boy Me" today. hhha

DD said...

I'm so proud of you! What an AMAZING TIME!!!! I love that shot of the kids with their posters. So sweet. :) You're one lucky woman.

BTW your word verification says "Boy Me" today. hhha

Anonymous said...

We are all so proud of you!! You rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Look at that hubby preparing your pasta... how awesome is that? :)