A few pics from our last getaway of summer!! We hit the waves down in Port Aransas, stayed at the great Port Royal, ( I hadn't been there for years, so really cool to share that w/the kiddos) and enjoyed being in the water all day & into the night! What is it with kids & swimming??? They just can never get enough!
This week, the calendar has begun filling up OH SO quickly with meetings, orientation nights, and school functions...(sigh) It all just went by too fast!








7 comments:
love the pics.. my fav is the one with the dolphin and their silhouettes... stupid golf... I am so sad we had to miss this trip! Thank goodness he won!
Man, do I miss Port A. Port Royal was (at least back then) next to my grandparents' condo--The Seagull--in the mid to late 80s. I haven't been back to Port A since the early 90s.
That candy store looks like fun!!
oh gosh... it is coming to a close... summer is outta here!
do you see the smile on my face!!!!!!!!!!!!
lets cheer together tonight watching the Olympics! woop
Thats a lot of ports dear.
Oh cool!! Great photos... we may have to visit Port Royal one day. Looks like lots of fun. So sorry I've been MIA lately. I've just been a basket case since our return from Disney. I feel so out of it and so behind!! School starting... football starting... dad gum it!! I want to go on another vacation to get away from all of this stuff!! LOL Hugs!~Jill :)
looks like your guys had fun. I can't believe that summer is coming to an end....
Looks like you had a wonderful time time. Great pictures.
Post a Comment