Monday, August 11, 2008

Wild At Heart Tees

Ok, girls...you asked for it, and I FINALLY got it!!  Info and pictures of the Wild at Heart tees that are now available!  You may remember I talked about them on 
My Summer Favorites post...two of our nieces, who are in college & designing these "oh so cute" t-shirts.  If you are interested, these are the four that are available right now...they sell really well at Canton!!  Give my mother-in-law, Pat, a buzz at 361-834-6766 if you'd like to get one!!  They sell for $34 plus the cost of shipping...

Style #1...Live the Life You Love (on white)




Style #2...Peace & Love (on light brown/beige)


Style #3...Spread Your Wings & Fly (on white)


Style #4...Lucky Me (on white)


This is their emblem on the back...
Aren't they soooo cute???  
You've got to get yourself one!!!

6 comments:

carissa... brown eyed fox said...

i NEED those! :)
i LOVE those!!!!!!
thanks

DD said...

they ARE cute, but with me livin leaner I think I'll have to pass. Hope you're doing well. been missin you

Honorary Indian said...

YEA!!!! I'm ordering tomorrow!!!!!!

XO!

MamaMia said...

So hard to decide which is my favorite...so, so cute.

Angie Seaman said...

Oh girl - I am soooo very sorry. I do still love you. Ha ha! I have literally thought in my peanyut brain head about 20 times in the last 3 days especially that I needed to get over her and say hey. Then, something always gets me sidetracked, I walk away from the computer, and space it again until the next time my peanut brain remembers my dear sweet friend, dancing queen. (which is like the next hour) Hee hee! So, I completely apologize girlfriend. Also, loving the tee's. I sent your blog link on to my friend who wanted them. They ROCK! Thanks for letting me know the info was here now. In the meantime, keep visiting and know that I'm just running like a chicken with my head cut off through the move, kids starting back to school, introducing new designs, shipping orders, etc. No matter what, I still love ya sista! Ha ha! :)
Hugs, Angie
www.angelicagracedesigns.com/blog/
www.angelicagracedesigns.com

Scarlett said...

So CUTE!
Where are they at Canton? I'm a Fort Worth gal, and we may be going next month!