It's Monday!!
Laundry day...
The start of 4 straight weeks until the next holiday day...
And HOPEFULLY the beginning of a much better week than last with all the craziness of Hurricane Ike...
To our family & friends & friend's families & friends of friends affected...we're thinking of you!!
Stay strong, take good care, and know we're here for you!
Sending you prayers, strength & resilience...
JUST TO MAKE YOU SMILE!!!!
Sam a little over a year old...got into the hot pink paint Annie was "creating" with by sucking on the foam paint brush! Apparently, it didn't taste TOO bad! Of course, I had to run & get the camera...he was a poser even at this early age:)
This picture is ALWAYS good for a quick mood lifter!
Happy Monday, everyone!!






6 comments:
OMG that is the funniest picture I have ever seen....I love it....
BIG smile! love that!
too cute... ugh... can't believe the taste was okay... too funny!
the laundry is up to my pits! :)
We went down to Rockport and boarded up, took the boat home and hoped for the best. We've not gone back to check, but there is very little damage down there. We dodged a bullet, for sure. My sister still doesn't have electricity in Sugar Land. The kids and I are going back down on the 26th to check things out. That was sweet of you to ask. Let me know when you guys go back down.
#3 LOVES, LOVES, LOVES his new school. We sure do run in the same circles girlfriend! I'll be on the lookout for you.
That is hysterical girl. That is a blackmail photo later in life if I've ever seen one. His future girlfriends will love it. Ha ha!
Hugs, Angie Seaman
www.angelicagracedesigns.com/blog/
www.angelicagracedesigns.com
You KNOW this aint baby #1!!! :) Thanks for the warm wishes.
So I missed Monday, but better late than never!
It looks like Sam has pink lipstick on...too cute! Great pick-me-up for a Monday or Tuesday night. :)
Like your song choice too.
Maybe one day I'll be able to post again. I'm worn out when 9:00 comes around these days...I'm having to choose sleep rather than blog if I want to function the next day.
Post a Comment