Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Wordless Wednesday-Fall Touches








12 comments:

Hipmomofboyz said...

I love the silver looking pumpkins. Did you spray paint those?

Haley said...

i love these... i think I am finally getting i the mood for fall! time to light my yankee candle :)

that basket reminds me... I need to borrow it for some baby portraits I am doing soon!

MamaMia said...

i so want your house to be mine! ;)

i love the poster/sign "A Thrilling Halloween." don't remember seeing that before...where did you get it?

Jennifer Price said...

Well, you beat me to it! Ronnie usually makes fun of me for wanting to get my pumpkins out as soon as September 1st rolls around-I have resisted the temptation until now. BUT, now that I have seen that you have your stuff out, I think that tomorrow will be the day for a complete seasonal change of the house... Fall is my FAVORITE! It is actually much cooler here at night and I will have to wear my new sweater to back to school/meet the teacher night tonight...

Shanan Strange said...

Your house looks adorable! I'm so far behind..it aint funny. I'm waiting for the pumpkins to arrive in Boerne! Every year I go buy about 20 of them.
I was at Hobby Slobby yesterday and the fact that the have their Christmas stuff out just about sent me into a panic!!

Oh, speaking of Hobby Lobby.. a friend told me that there are a lot of people "campaigning" to get Hobby Lobby to move into the HEB location in Leon Springs. We're getting a HUGE HEB (sort of a Central Market) in the new area right across Boerne Stage Road. I know they are writing letters and calling Hobby Lobby's main office.

DD said...

SUPER SPOOKY decorating girlfriend. I dig it. :)

Anonymous said...

I'm thinking about getting my fall deco items out today. Tired of being depressed around here... thanks for the inspiration. :)

Moon Mommy said...

I've never wanted to decorate for Halloween, but you've inspired me! Do tell about the silverish pumpkins! Just found your blog and I LOVE it. Best to you.

LINDZ said...

Maybe this had something to do with growing up like the Grizwald's.... I remember Dad putting up so many lights the electricity went out! Of course Mom got mad because of homework and Dad insisted we use a flashlight-- he lost that battle!

But, I do like me a holiday :) I think I get that from you too! It's tough because I do not have a house yet to do all of this fun and exciting stuff to. BUT, if there was ever an apartment that lit up Bandera Road at Christmas Time, you know it was mine :) It is so fun and you are right, with every carved pumpkin or light strung, there are a million memories to remember!

I am so lucky that my millions of memories have such a great big sister in them :)

Shanan Strange said...

Where are you girl? You're too quiet....

meg duerksen said...

the only decorations i am doing is pumpkins and mums. and i am looking for those already!
these look great though.
you have more energy than me...

carissa... brown eyed fox said...

how fun!
Fall is here but you would not know that in my home... yet to tackle it!
i love all your festive touches!