Monday, October 6, 2008

Me??? A Winner??

I AM SOOOOO EXCITED!!!  My sweet blog buddy, Carissa at Brown Eyed Fox was having a giveaway last Friday.  I actually came across it kinda late in the game, but thought it was pretty cute, so why not!  Then, lo & behold, Friday night, she e-mailed me that my number had been drawn...it TOTALLY made my weekend!  I never win...ANYTHING!!  Wes had gotten me a belt buckle & cuff bracelet for Mother's Day from her & her too cool online shop, and I love her taste, so to get any type of giveaway from there is a WIN WIN!!!  

Go check it out...here's the post! 

Thank you, Carissa!!!  I will be RUNNING to the mailbox everyday to look for it!

Here's wishing you a week full of nice surprises...

8 comments:

Haley said...

I am so jealous! these are so cute... I was just showing stacey these the other night. precious! (cough cough .. .xmas?) ha ha... cant wait to see it. and yes suz, you are always a winner :)

Hipmomofboyz said...

How exciting. I was to busy fighting off anonymous comments all weekend....
She does have some great stuff

HiHoOhio said...

You go girl!!! And the winner is!!!!!! YOU!!!!
YEAH!!

carissa... brown eyed fox said...

if you're not the cutest thing ever! so great! so nice!
BIG hugs!

and your "handy" is on the way! :)
i hope you love it too! :)

MamaMia said...

love all the different things you can do with it! super cool!

yea for things like this making your day or weekend!

Anonymous said...

Woo Hoo!! Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!! Toe Touch, High Kick, Hurkey!!!!! ~Jill :)

Angie Seaman said...

YAY! You go girl. Love her stuff. Can't wait to see it on the ol' blog here soon. Wink wink! ;)
Hugs, Angie
www.angelicagracedesigns.com/blog/
www.angelicagracedesigns.com

Jennifer Price said...

Yeah! What a cool idea and neat little "handy". I looked at her website- so creative and cute!