Wednesday, October 22, 2008

My Dream...

Are any of you as hooked on Dancing With The Stars as I am???  I have watched it every season, but this season seems to be my favorite group of stars.  I like so many of them.  I wished I was as blog/computer savvy as One Wired Woman to put some clips on my post of my favorite dances from Monday, but I'm not!  In fact, I can't even find ANY clip on the internet of Lance & Lacey, doing the West Coast Swing.  I loved it, loved it...and I've never been a huge Lance Bass fan, but man, Lacey is GOOD!  Last week was way cool too, with the Tango to "Disturbia" and this week was just really fun!  I told my children that if ANYONE ever stopped to ask them if they could make a dream come true for their mom that they should tell them she would LOVE TO DANCE ON DWTS!!!  Hey, you never know...Oprah might have all kinds of scouts out & about looking to make someone's dream come true, it's happened!!! Annie, thinking this COULD really happen, said, "But Mom, I don't want you to go!"  To which I replied, trying to keep the dream alive, said "But Daddy, you, Jack & Sam could fly out to Hollywood to see me!"  Then she thought, "Ooh, goodie!  We could miss school!"  Who am I to say no????  We'll see how long it takes for them to realize, it ain't gonna happen...

 I'm lovin' Warren Sapp, Brooke Burke can't seem to do any wrong, and if I looked like that, well, I'd be showing my midriff doing the Jitterbug too!  Cloris is too funny and AMAZING to be doing leg lifts and getting up & down off the ground...I can barely get up after sitting "criss cross applesauce" for long periods of time.  I was sad to see Rocco go...being that I'm a food junkie, I always thought he was neat and he seemed like he was trying so hard to do well!  And I just love seeing what Julianne & Cheryl will come up with because they are just AWESOME!!  

It's Wednesday, so I'll just have to wait till next Monday rolls back around & see who is going to WOW me next and in the meantime, I'll keep dreaming that my fairy godmother is on her way...

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good morning my fellow DWTS fan!! You are so sweet. I'm not that computer saavy... just "obsessed until I figure it out" I guess you could say. To insert a video clip... find the video clip on You Tube. Then look to the right and you will see a URL code and an Embed code. Copy the "Embed" code and go back to your blog edit post screen. Go to the HTML page and paste. Click of preview to see if it comes up!! That's it!! Now that sounds easy... but it took me several failed attempts before I figured it out.

BTW... I have Monday and last night's DWTS shows DVR'd. I'm about to go sip some coffee and watch them. Woo Hoo!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Also, about The Secret's in the Sauce... The best thing to do is go to their lastesy blog post and comment. :) Make sure to say something like, "This is my first visit... so excited about becoming a part of the SITStahood, etc." Then go click on "If your new to SITS, click here..." and it will explain how the whole thing works. Once you've left a few comments, these two cute hosts will showcase you as a "new saucy blog" and you will get a ton of welcoming traffic. That's really all I did. There are other fun things you can take part in like giveaways, contests, featured blog, etc.

I think the trick is to comment on their daily post regularly.

Hope this helps! :) ~Jill

HiHoOhio said...

I can't get into Dancing with the Stars, I think I am too jealous!!!!!

MamaMia said...

Another thing I've had to let go...can't keep up with it all. I do, however, know about Brooke and I'm just not convinced she's actually given birth to her children. Ha, ha. Who looks like that??!!...Just amazing. And my favorite pro is Julianne...love her!

With as quiet as you are and as "behind the scenes" as you are, I would never guess that you would like to be on the show. I love that dancing makes you want to be front and center. BTW, you'd have my vote. ;)

Hipmomofboyz said...

I love Brooke. Now you know they use me as her body double. But, don't tell anyone cuz it's suppose to be a secret.

Haley said...

i would definitely come visit you in hollywood! what would you pick to dance to? hmmmm That is totally NOT my dream... I hate being in-front of a crowd for anything-- but more power to ya!xoxoxo

carissa... brown eyed fox said...

oh... i think a video of you & Wes doing... oh let's say the jitter bug... would be GREAT! :)

for some reason we always miss that show... my mom is a freak over it though!