Wow! Mother Nature sure is somethin'...We had 85 degree weather yesterday at lunch, kids wearing shorts & tees,(no joke!)...and this morning, woke up to find snow & ice!! Not much, but enough to be way cool! I think some of our good blog friends a few miles up the road actually had lots of snow flurries & even had it stick!! Pretty incredible!
Only in South Texas...






9 comments:
That's so funny! I was taking pictures, mainly for my blog, at 6:00 this morning. It was so pretty and we actually did get quite a bit. It's gone now, but it was fun while it lasted. :)
good thing i was up late writing my final marketing paper... it was SNOWING at 1am for a long time. it was so neat. I almost called you to wake you up!
that's snow alright!
you got it before we did!
wow... who would have think it!
stay cozy!
I was so hot yesterday morning I had to turn the AC on. Then just a few hours later, the switch was back on heat!! Goodness gracious!
Just two days ago my boys wore shorts to school... and today it snowed in NW Houston!! We're all going to be sick for sure. It was a magical afternoon and evening watching the snowflakes fall! :)
Yep, the snow pics are o the blog now...it was sooooo beautiful!
Holy smokes!! Enjoy the white stuff for a bit...but then ask for the warmer stuff tomorrow!!! I like warm weather in January! ;)
As I told Jennifer, you guys and your snow photos are such wanna be's!!!!!!!!!!!!! Check our real snow on mine! We have had three or four snows now and Monday it is coming again! I would rather have yours!
South Texas? How far south? I wish it had snowed here...but I am about five minutes from Mexico, so the chances are slim. Cute blog, this is my first visit.
Post a Comment