Tuesday, December 30, 2008

13 Years of Wedded Bliss!

Today is our 13th Wedding Anniversary...wow!!  Where in the world do the years go??  We were so young...both 23 years old and thought life would be one big honeymoon.  All married couples go through ups & downs, we are certainly no exception, but we've worked through them, and know now that more are bound to come our way.  One thing is definitely true, life is so much fuller & more wonderful having you to share it with, as well as being a partner with you in parenting our 3 beautiful babies.  

Thank you for all the memories we have made together and the incredible life we have, babe!  I love you!

The song "True Companion" was our first dance...




On our way to Happily Ever After...

8 comments:

Rachel www.jackandcoledesigns.com said...

Aw, Congrats to you both! I admire your 13 years. My husband and I will have been married 5 years this year..we are definately dealing with one of those "down times" in marriage. It's hard sometimes..

There are times when I can feel Satan's attack on our marriage.

But we try to stick together and remember that it's not really each other we're fighting; it's the enemy!

Blessings to you!

Hipmomofboyz said...

Congrats!!!! I just celebrated 18 years, I feel old!!!
No, I did not get your email. Can you resend it?
malheffron@satx.rr.com
Thanks

carissa... brown eyed fox said...

hAppY AnniVeRsAry!

your words... SO real... SO true!

i wish you BIG blessings in your marriage... and this new year!

beautiful bride... my goodness... SERIOUSLY!

Angie Seaman said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! How awesome! 13 years...! And yes, Brent and I are approaching our 15 year anniv. in March and can relate to everything you said and then some. If you've been married long enough, you know that their are rains, rainbows, storms, and then back to bliss again. It's a constant working of different phases but well worth it all - each and every day.
Big hugs girlie,
Angie

MY BLOGS:
www.angelicagracedesigns.com/blog/
www.angieseamanphotography.blogspot.com/

MY WEBSITES:
www.angelicagracedesigns.com
www.angieseamanphotography.com

MamaMia said...

Hi Stranger! Finally have a minute to get connected with the world.

Happy anniversary! Love seeing the wedding pictures.

We're enjoying our time here in Kentucky...it was cold, cold, cold yesterday. A few snow flurries...the girls loved it.

More later.

Quirky Mess said...

Congratulations! We just celebrated our 12th a couple of weeks ago. It's amazing how quickly it goes by.

Your wedding photos are wonderful! Thanks for sharing them.

The Queen's Castle said...

Happy Anniversary!

Moon Mommy said...

Wow, what a co-inkeydink. We are celebrating our 13th anniversary this month, and our "first dance" song was True Companion!
Happy Anniversary, and many more good years to come.