Monday, December 15, 2008

Sooo you....

Christmas is 10 days away!!!  Are you ready???

It is chilly again this morning, and cloudy...my favorite kind of wintery day!  Sam and I only have one errand to run and we don't even need to get out of the car, hooray!  I've got my mulling spices brewing on the stove & butter set out to soften 'cause I'm in the mood to bake!
Hope your Monday isn't making you pout...remember he's watching!!

9 comments:

Rachel www.jackandcoledesigns.com said...

I love the hand!!

MamaMia said...

I bought some mulling spices last night and I can't wait to make my house smell like Christmas!!

No pouting here! Only joy, joy, joy!

Haley said...

i have been kinda pouty today! ha ha -- i kinda miss you!

HiHoOhio said...

So NOT ready....but getting there.....Christmas Story is the best....I just need the Leg Lamp for our front window....it is Fragile...fra-gil-le!!!

carissa... brown eyed fox said...

you're baking!
very fun...
i'm not to that point yet... girrrrrrl... i think i might be behind! not paniced... just hmmmm... how can it ALL get done!

love that hand! :)

Shanan Strange said...

We're praying for an "ice day" tomorrow. Baby, it's coooooolllddd outside!!

Maggie said...

suz it is 50.2 degrees in my room....freezing!!!

what did you bake and can you bring it to the 15532?!?!

Hipmomofboyz said...

I got the live your life shirt and the shirt with a crown that says mom under it. On the back there is a heart with wings symbol and I think that is your sisters shirt!
Please see if you can get any info from her! I really want to get going on them! Thanks a bunch

DD said...

I'm totally pouting. Totally. My kid has been pooping on everything for the past three days and I'm over it.