Friday, May 30, 2008

In Mourning...


ENOUGH SAID!!!!!!

We love you, SPURS!!
NBA, we'll be back next year...get your refs ready!

3 comments:

Jennifer Price said...

I LOVE the flag at half-mast- Ronnie was at the game last night and left LA as fast as he could (we live about 35 miles away) once he remembered that he still has Texas plates on his SUV and these Lakers fans are crazy- such uncivilized people compared to the classy Spurs fans...

Hipmomofboyz said...

I felt a tear run down my face when I saw the flag at half-mast. Hip Hubby and the boyz were at the last home game and I think we knew it was over then....
Sad to see the Spurs end the season.
GO SPURS GO (we'll be back next year)

Keys to the Magic Travel said...

Awww...sorry about your Spurs. You know...we live in a non-basketball town. We have a team...but I know no-one who even pays attention to what they are doing. I do *think* they were in the play-offs, though :-) Now...baseball...that will stop this town dead in its tracks!