HARK!!
Look what our precious angel brought home for us yesterday to adorn our Christmas tree...
My heart just about leapt out of my chest when I saw it. This is a gift that could NEVER have a price tag worthy enough to be on it. I love these treasured keepsakes from these oh so, treasured years!!






9 comments:
How cute!!
what a precious little angel.
Oh how adorable is that??!!! Don't you just love the homemade oranaments? They are my absolute fav. Thanks for sharing girl. It's a priceless treasure for sure.
Hugs, Angie
www.angelicagracedesigns.com/blog/
www.angieseamanphotography.blogspot.com/
That is adorable! It's definitely a keeper. We may have to totally copy that idea. I want one for each of my angels!!!
oh my gosh... that is too cute. anything would look precious with sams face on it! xoxoxo
I have that EXACT SAME ORNAMENT hanging on my tree. TWICE OVER!!!!
One of Priya and one of Deven's face, of course.
I just love that preschool...
Oh I love it!! We have a similar ornament with Adam's little redhead on the top. It is my favorite!! Great minds think alike!! Come join facebook!! Everyone's waiting on you gals. :)
Oh, I love that....I remember when the kids would make cute ornaments in pre-school. I wanted to tell you that I have on one of your sisters shirts! It says live the life you love and the back says it from
wild at heart! Is that hers?
ooooh... that is so good!
little treasure on the tree!
Post a Comment