Monday, December 1, 2008

Tonight's The Night!!!

TONIGHT IS THE NIGHT...DURAN DURAN!!!  

I am super excited!!!  
Kinda crazy that it's on a Monday, right at the beginning of the busiest time of the year, with Brownies this afternoon, two school board meetings tomorrow, my month to bring the treats for one of them in the morning,  but there was no way that I could be here at home knowing THEY were just a few miles away!  Wes was so sweet to get us great tickets & go with me once again...it should be  a lot of fun!  We journeyed to C-town TWICE, for two Thanksgivings with BOTH our families.  It was nice and we ate a lot and laughed a lot...boy, do I really need a marathon to train for now!!!  The house is decorated both inside and out, our Department 56 village pieces are all set up, we bought our tree at the tent down the road Friday night, had our wonderful picnic Saturday night and are in the process of finishing stringing the lights.  Woohoo!  The kids are anxious to hang their ornaments aka "instruments" according to Sam, so all in all, I feel we are off to a good start!   They said cameras aren't allowed at the concert, but I plan to sneak one anyway...I'll let you know if I get any good shots!  
Thanks babe for all your hard work this weekend and for the awesome time there is to be had tonight!!  
You're the best!

Happy December!!!
How was your Thanksgiving?

4 comments:

MamaMia said...

Woo hoo! I'm already behind...and worried I won't catch up...for some crazy reason, we scheduled a camping trip next weekend, which should have been reserved for decorating and buying our tree since this weekend we were spending with family. We did, however, go to storage last night to get the Christmas boxes even though the kids should have been in bed.

Have a great time tonight and see you tomorrow!!

Honorary Indian said...

"...AND I'M HUNGRY LIKE THE WOOOOLF....."

Imagine me singing this song when you're rockin' out with my one-time crush...Jon Taylor!

On second thought...don't ruin your evening by imagining me singing.

There is a REASON I was in the marching band and not in choir!

HAVE FUN!

Anonymous said...

Oh fun!! Yes... take lots of pics!! It will be an awesome concert. :) ~Jill :)

P.S. I can't get motivated to get my Christmas decorations down!! I need to get motivated. :)

HiHoOhio said...

I can't wait to hear!!!